Friday, April 9, 2010

Drag Me To Hell


Follow a terrifying story of a girl who is cursed by an evil gypsy woman. She had a perfect life, but after a startling encounter, she begins to slowly loose her mind. Follow her fight against evil forces as she struggles to stay alive. The devil is out to get her, and the demons are dying to drag her to hell.
At one point in this movie, I actually found myself falling asleep. The acting is terrible. There are some parts that make you jump, scary images in the mirror and things lurking around corners, but in general this was just a bad movie. I actually found myself laughing at one point. Although the movie felt like a waste of my time, i did feel my jaw drop at the end. Viewer's comment: "Unrealistic, and a little disturbing".

Rating on Scare-O-Meter. (1-5, five being the scariest)
Hard-ass: 2
Wimp: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment